WHAT IS EPOXY STONE?
Epoxy pebblestone is a polymer resin matrix mixed with smooth, rounded river stone to form an attractive and uniform new surface. The ESI system offers unparalleled advantages to traditional concrete tear-out and replacement.
Care and Maintenance
- Twice the strength of concrete
- Salt resistant
- Minimal to no yard damage
- Enhances beauty and resale value
- Easily repaired
- Multiple colors available
- Custom designs and logos
- Porous, nonskid surface
- One-day installation
- Allows foot traffic after 24 hours
- Freeze/thaw stable
- 0.5 to 0.75-inch thickness
- Eliminates standing water
- Adhesion to subsurface warranty
Follow these simple guidelines to keep your ESI system looking like new:
- Resealing of the ESI system is recommended every 2-5 years, depending upon traffic and exposure to sunlight.
- Pressure washing is recommended when necessary.
Epoxy pebblestone systems come in a variety of beautiful decorative blends. Click here to visit our virtual showroom or call us at 314-426-2311 to set up an appointmenmt for your personal visit.